Hi all, join me on my self discovery of makeup. I want to inspire all women that color is our friend and was created for us to play with. I truly believe every color can be used its just a matter of finding the right shade and lastly having confidence to rock it. From natural to edgy each week i will try to do colors that "not used" by darkskinned women.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pinks lips with neutal eyes

Hi all, I'm just banging out the looks for you guys this week lol. Anyways I wanted to show my latest purchase from the Quite cute collection, Play time lipstick. I would have loved to buy the I love you plush glass but I'm not going to lie, I can't spend  17 pounds on a gloss that is so sheer.
Todays' look was inspired by the spring trends and me showing that I can actually wear neutral eyes. So enjoy the look and if you need tips on how to achieve this look check out my YouTube page.
 

Sigh how vain am I lol!! In real life I'm so insecure about anyone taking my pic because I'm not photogenic unlike my gorgeous younger sister sigh. So, if there are any requests please state them in my comments section and have a blessed day guys!!
(All Mac unless stated otherwise)
Face: Used MUFE mat velvet in 90 chocolate
Eyes: Primed with NARS smudgeproof base (the best in the world if you have oily lids or just want staying power). Lid bamboo then saddle, in the crease apply rule,outer crease bottle green  then outer v plumage for more depth. As a highlight combined natural msf deep dark + rice paper.
Cheeks: Lovejoy as a blush and deep park msf as a highlight under the eyes
Lips: Magenta + playtime lipstick topped with a sheer pink gloss (Tarte I think)
Eyebrows: I used rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown which is a great dupe for spiked from mac.

Next up maybe I'll review the La Femme blushes that will hopefully arrive this weekend if USPS online confirmation is correct.

****little rant*** YouTube officially needs to reinvent a better video thumbnail selector lol. It manages to choose the 3 most unflattering pics for the thumbnails. sigh!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it doll ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! you are rocking quite cute! i didn't get it, but i'm hoping they still have it... though i like it they way you are wearing it with your skin tone!!

    ReplyDelete