Hi all, join me on my self discovery of makeup. I want to inspire all women that color is our friend and was created for us to play with. I truly believe every color can be used its just a matter of finding the right shade and lastly having confidence to rock it. From natural to edgy each week i will try to do colors that "not used" by darkskinned women.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Coral me Green!!!

Hi babes, so I said in the last post that I would do some green eyes and smokin hot pink lips but I decided to change it to a coral lip with my latest Back2Mac item Mac Vegas Volt lipstick. Apparently for UK folks the program is going to cancelled due to worker strike that has affected the factory where recycled items are sent. Then, also due to the cost to ship those items internationally is being too pricey!! Bummer!! Anyways, this is the look and I must say that originally I was a bit apprehensive about it especially going to a nigerian church where some ladies might (cough cough) judge you lol. Hope you like it and the video will be on my youtube.com/damicoco1 page.


Face: Prep + Prime Refined skin zone, nw45 concealer, MUFE HD foundation 180
Eyes: Nars smudge proof primer, Blacktrack fluid line as a base, humid then bottle green on the lid, carbon in the outer v. Natural msf in deep dark as a highlight with folie + saddle as a bridge color.
Lips: Mahogany lipliner with vegas volt lipstick, topped with pink lemonade lipglass
Cheeks: Raizin as a blush, sorcery as a contour and lastly comfort + sunbasque as a highlight.
So until next time bye!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the whole makeup look!!! Your hair is fabulous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you are working it! sooooo love this!!

    ReplyDelete