Hi all, join me on my self discovery of makeup. I want to inspire all women that color is our friend and was created for us to play with. I truly believe every color can be used its just a matter of finding the right shade and lastly having confidence to rock it. From natural to edgy each week i will try to do colors that "not used" by darkskinned women.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kelly rowland motivation inspired look



Hi guys, so this is another look I did inspired by Kelly rowland's 'Motivation video". I used different variants of purples which will be listed in the bottom. Had fun doing the look!!
Face: (All mac unless otherwise stated) Nars tortuga sheer matte foundation, nw45 concealer, mufe 92 as a contour
Eyes: vex and a bit of electra for the lid, mufe 92 for the crease, carbon for the outer v, as a highlight vex. Lined both lash lines with carbon and used #12 lashes.
Lips: Nightmoth lipliner with NYX cosmo lipgloss topped with violet pigment.



No comments:

Post a Comment