Hi all, join me on my self discovery of makeup. I want to inspire all women that color is our friend and was created for us to play with. I truly believe every color can be used its just a matter of finding the right shade and lastly having confidence to rock it. From natural to edgy each week i will try to do colors that "not used" by darkskinned women.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

J'lo 'On the floor' inspired look


Ok, so ive been dying to do this look by Jlo. YT enthusiastic that I am, had my butt waiting for someone dark skinned to do the look! But since I was bored I decided to recreate the look myself.


 












 Under no circumstance do I think that I look like Jlo, unless maybe she darkened like 180 lol. Anyways this is a breakdown of what was used.
Primer: I used nars smudge-proof primer on the lid.
(All mac unless otherwise stated)
Lid: a mixture of bamboo and woodwinked. On the upper crease is folie, lower crease sorcery, with carbon in the outer v. In the inner crease is crystal avalanche!! Used #12 lashes.
Lips is cork lipliner with freshbrew lipstick and topped with beaux lipgloss!!
Cheeks: raizin blush topped with comfort msf
Face: always start with fresh moisturized face, them some prep and prime refined zone, nars sheer matte in tortuga, nw45 concealer and lastly set with deep dark natural msf.


Had fun doing this!! Any request comment away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment