Hi all, join me on my self discovery of makeup. I want to inspire all women that color is our friend and was created for us to play with. I truly believe every color can be used its just a matter of finding the right shade and lastly having confidence to rock it. From natural to edgy each week i will try to do colors that "not used" by darkskinned women.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

J'adore pinks

Hi guys, I guess this is my first official post. This is a contest look I did for the Macfanatics fluff me pinks contest!!



Wearing mac all styled up lipstick with mac magenta lipliner

Face: Mat Velvet 90
set with mac msf natural deep dark
blush:dollymix/ fever as a contour
Brows: define a brow in dark brown
Eyes:
Bridge/Transition color mac saddle + folie
crease: mufe 75
lid: mac seedy pearl
outer v : mufe (deep burgundy color/ mac sketch)
highlight: msf deep dark and some mac hush e/s
lined with mac fluidline
43 lashes

Hope you guys like it

2 comments: