Hi all, join me on my self discovery of makeup. I want to inspire all women that color is our friend and was created for us to play with. I truly believe every color can be used its just a matter of finding the right shade and lastly having confidence to rock it. From natural to edgy each week i will try to do colors that "not used" by darkskinned women.

Monday, May 16, 2011

I heart Nicki Minaj

I know, two posts in one day, I amazed myself lol. This look is a combo of past Nicki Minaj looks from her new hit "superbass" to her look on 106 & park.
Psst can you guess?? The wig I'm wearing was made by me yup yup!! I clipped some bangs which is much easier when you are doin on some one else other than yourself lol.
Have no idea what caught my attention
On to the products used
(All Mac unless otherwise stated)
Face: Pro longwear nw50, natural msf deep dark, studio fix concealer nw45
Cheeks: La femme magenta (I adore this color), Dollymix blush
Eyes:
lid: (inner to outer v) Girlie, Haunting, Clarity, Prussian, mixed MUFE deep plum color and Folie in the crease, highlighted with All that glitters, lined top lashline with Blacktrack fluidline
lower lashline: Vanilla pigment
lashes: #12
lips: Cork lip liner, Viva glam gaga 1, show orchid, topped with Tarte sheer pink gloss

See you guys later

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'll have to try this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on everyone lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. obvs the eyes look good. The hair is on point!

    ReplyDelete