Hi all, join me on my self discovery of makeup. I want to inspire all women that color is our friend and was created for us to play with. I truly believe every color can be used its just a matter of finding the right shade and lastly having confidence to rock it. From natural to edgy each week i will try to do colors that "not used" by darkskinned women.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Makeup Blog sale!! lowered prices

This blog sale is for UK buyers only sorry!! I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL. If you would like to purchase items, list what you would like in the comments section below, along with the email address associated with your PayPal account, and where I will be sending the item to. I will then send you an invoice. I cannot be held responsible for things that get lost by the post office or broken in transit – I will wrap all items securely to try to be sure this doesn't happen! On to the good stuff!! All items are GDP (£). shipping is £1.20 for first product and additional £0.50 for every extra item. Thanks for looking!!



£10 Nars Misfit Duo

£8 Nars Silk Road Duo pending#



£13 Mac Refined Enriched Bronze powder

£7 Mac Earthly Riches



£6 for the lot : NYX Milk, Pots and Pan, Pacific, Lavender and Lemon


£11 Mac Hello Kitty Lucky Tom Palette (colors include creme royal, paradisco, stylin, lucky tom)


 Below left to Right £6 each Mac Et tu bouquet? , Night Manoeurves (both pending)

4 comments:

  1. £10 Mac Hello Kitty Lucky Tom Palette (colors include creme royal, paradisco, stylin, lucky tom)
    £5 for the lot : NYX Milk, Pots and Pan, Pacific, Lavender and Lemon
    £7 Nars Silk Road Duo
    £9 Nars Misfit Duo

    x-bengaliprincess-x@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Below left to Right £6 each Mac Et tu bouquet? , Night Manoeurves


    £8 Nars Silk Road Duo

    Would you also consider £6 for the mac bronzer?

    lmdLOVE@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the Refined Golden is coming out again in the Surf Baby collection, I think it's launched already in the UK right, Nice sale, be sure and post it here - http://mac-cosmetics.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. if no one buys the nars silk road duo i would love it x

    ReplyDelete