Hi all, join me on my self discovery of makeup. I want to inspire all women that color is our friend and was created for us to play with. I truly believe every color can be used its just a matter of finding the right shade and lastly having confidence to rock it. From natural to edgy each week i will try to do colors that "not used" by darkskinned women.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Gold and Purple Smokey eye with Goldie Lips

Hi guys,
I know its been a while since I last blogged but I had exams and went home for a long needed vacation. I am back with bold smokey look for you guys. It incorporates one of the classic dark skin colors "GOLD" and my one of my favorite colors purple, hence the title name lol. Anyways hope you liked the look and if you have a youtube page, check out my 100+ giveaway www.youtube.com/damicoco1 featuring any sleek item of your choice.
Products used (All mac unless otherwise mentioned)
Face: Black opal Hazelnut, set with Sleek supertan + Skinfinish natural in deep dark
Eyes: Primed with Nars smudgeproof eyeshadow base, saddle,all that glitters, mufe 92, amber lights, goldmine, carbon, fascinating kohl
Lips: currant l/l, sleek gold + random gold lipgloss
Cheeks: La femme magenta, cargo matte bronzer in dark
Next up: A soft neutral look!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lola, What a beautiful look! I love the blend of the lips and i'm going to have to dig out my Current lipliner and try it for myself. I'm wondering if you ever did a "makeup swap" with anyone in the US? It's where you set a makeup limit like $25 and you both buy products you think the other would like. I would love to try Sleekk and i'm sure there's some products here you would love to try that you can't get in the UK. If interested contact me through email.

    ReplyDelete